Arktek Group is a developing energy company, providing a range of services throughout the North of England, including insulation installation, gas boilers, biomass, smart metering etc. To help us to continue to grow, enter new markets and provide new services, we are regularly looking for new key members of staff to expand our team.
We are always looking for professional, experienced and well motivated staff who are passionate about what they do – who want to grow with us.
If you have suitable experience in this industry dealing with the above measures and feel you could play an active role in helping develop our business, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the links below for current positions
The following positions are available. Click on the position name to view more.
Domestic Energy Assessor
Domestic Energy Assessor – As the Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA) you will attend pre-arranged appointments to undertake EPCs at our clients’ properties for ECO funded measures such as Room In Roof Insulation and Replacement Gas Boilers. You will be required to produce EPC documents required for ECO funding and undertake independent energy audits.
We are looking for a professional, proactive DEA who has excellent customer service skills and can show flexibility and adaptability in their role. You will be required to have an active account with Stroma or Elmhurst to lodge EPCs and pass a DBS check.
Domestic Energy Assessor: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Room in Roof Insulation Canvasser/Surveyor
Free Room in Roof insulation lead generators required throughout the UK. Expanding company with long term funding requires individuals and teams to help meet funding allocations.
Are you a DEA or do you have experience in the energy efficiency market? If so we are offering competitive rates of commission. Expected earnings to be approximately £1000 per week, paid weekly, with fast pay out.
Although experienced people preferred, full training will be given to the right individuals.
This is a self employed position with an immediate start.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: £4,000.00 /month
- Canvassing experience: 1 year
Arktek Group Limited is a new rapidly growing energy company based in the North East, we are looking for an experienced marketer to help with our continued business growth.
We are looking for a professional, proactive and skilled individual who can demonstrate experience in both strategic and tactical areas of marketing. Working for Arktek Group and reporting to the Group Business Standards / Marketing Director, we are looking for a flexible individual who can fulfil an extensive role, delivering a range of marketing services to all group companies:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the development of company marketing plans.
- Developing and delivering a digital marketing strategy.
- Updating the Arktek Group company websites and social media channels with news and blog posts on a regular basis.
- Liaising with website designers and SEO consultants.
- Designing and preparing a range of marketing materials by working closely with suppliers including web designers, printers and other third parties.
- Sending out the annual customer survey and collating responses.
- Supporting PR including scanning and distribution of coverage.
- Ad hoc marketing duties to support the company’s marketing plans.
Skills & Experience:
- It would be desirable to have at least 1 years’ marketing experience in a relevant role, however we would also be interested in speaking to talented graduates, in which case further training can be provided.
- Very organised.
- Graphic Design experience.
- An understanding typography and copyrighting.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proactivity and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills working both independently and as part of a team.
- A formal marketing qualification is desirable but not essential.
An ideal candidate will also have graphic design experience and an ability to help prepare marketing materials in-house.
Arktek Group Limited seeks individuals with the “right attitude” that are willing to invest in our company, and in turn, we will invest in the progression of the individual in terms of skills training and development. In short, we are looking for the right individual who is looking to become a long-term member of our team that wishes to grow with our company.
Starting salary – negotiable based upon successful applicant’s skills and experience
Please note, we do not wish to receive contact from any employment agencies, thank you.