Would I qualify for energy company obligation help?

You could qualify for energy company obligation funding if you are thinking about making your home more energy efficient and:

  • You live in a low-income or vulnerable property
  • Your home is in a low-income neighbourhood
  • Your home improvements wouldn’t qualify for a Green Deal loan
  • You get Pension Credit
  • Or you get Child Tax Credit and your yearly income is £16,010 or less

You need to own the property you want the grant for – or you can apply to improve a privately rented property if you get your landlord’s permission first.

If you don’t get either Pension or Child Tax Credit, you might still qualify if you receive one of these benefits:

Working Tax Credit – if you earn £16,010 or less

  • Income Support
  • Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)

AND meet one of these conditions:

  • You get a disability, pensioner of disabled child premium
  • You look after a child under 16 – or under 20 if they’re still in education or training
  • You get Working Tax Credit and are aged 60 or over
  • You get the supported or work-related element with the ESA

To find out whether you qualify for energy company obligation funding, please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!