Arktek provide specialist loft and cavity wall insulation fitting services for domestic, commercial and social housing properties throughout the UK.
Stop wasting money and energy now and come home to a warm home!
You could save over £250* every year by installing loft, underfloor and cavity wall insulation. Without adequate insulation in your home, you will be losing around 35%* of the heat you are paying for through your walls, 15% through your floor and a further 25%* through your roof.
Contact us today for a free survey and to see if you are eligible for FREE insulation.
We are able to offer grants to cover the cost of loft, cavity wall and underfloor insulation for home owners or customers living in private rented accommodation.
Contact us today
Contact us today for a FREE survey and to see if you are eligible for a grant for FREE insulation.
Why insulate your loft?
Loft Insulation is usually the most cost-effective way to reduce your energy bills. Heat rises through your house and if your loft, attic or flat roof is not insulated, you will be losing a quarter of your heat through your roof. That’s 25%* of the money you spend on your heating bill being wasted.
Loft insulation is a simple and effective way to save that waste and reduce your heating bills.
Being more energy efficient means that you will also reduce your carbon footprint and help fight climate change
Save Money Now with loft insulation
The recommended depth of loft insulation is 270mm, correctly installed this can save you around £140* a year on your heating bill. The installation costs are relatively low and depending upon the size and type of property, you could be easily looking to cover your costs within a 2 year period. You may well be eligible for a grant to provide you with FREE insulation, please visit our Grants page to find out more – or contact us today.
*Energy savings figures based on a typical gas-heated home. All data obtained from the Energy Saving Trust (EST).
What is loft insulation?
Insulating your loft involves covering the flat area between the beams in your with mineral wool insulation “blankets”. Usually this requires two layers of insulation to give an overall depth of 270mm.
Is your loft suitable?
A long as our installers can access the areas between your loft beams, we can install insulation in your loft.
Even if you already have insulation in your loft, it might not be deep enough to be effective, this should be a minimum of 270mm (10 ¼”). If you are unsure, contact us today for a free survey.
” I have received excellent service from all involved. The instller who completed my install was very professional. The whole process has been very fast and efficient from start to finish. 10/10 Thank you “
Your Customer Journey
- From your initial enquiry, our surveyors will visit your property and carry out a FREE, no obligation survey to check whether your property is eligible for funding.
- When you are happy to proceed with the work, we will arrange a date for your installation, which is typically completed within 2 – 3 hours.
- Before commencing work, our operatives will fully explain the installation process and how long it will take.
- All cavity wall insulation is installed with a 25 year insurance backed guarantee.
- All loft insulation is completed with a certificate detailing the date of installation and insulation specification.
- Before our installers leave site, we will call you to ensure your complete satisfaction with our work.
- We will make the claim for the grant on your behalf, there is minimal paperwork and no lengthy claims process for you to worry about.
- All we ask you to do is complete a simple customer feedback form to help us monitor and maintain our high standard of customer care.