Arktek provide specialist loft, underfloor and cavity wall insulation fitting services for domestic, commercial and social housing properties throughout the UK.
Stop wasting money and energy now and come home to a warm home!
You could save up to £100* every year by installing underfloor insulation. Without adequate underfloor insulation in your home, you will be losing around 15%* of the heat you are paying for through your floor.
Contact us today for a free survey and to see if you are eligible for FREE insulation.
We are able to offer grants to cover the cost of loft, cavity wall and underfloor insulation for home owners or customers living in private rented accommodation.
Contact us today
Contact us today for a FREE survey and to see if you are eligible for a grant for FREE insulation.
Why insulate under your floors?
Insulating your ground floor is a great way to keep your home warm. Older homes are most likely to have suspended timber floors. In a very draughty home, heat loss through drafts can actually exceed the heat loss from the fabric of the building. Insulating a suspended timber floor can eliminate floor draughts and reduce heat loss through the fabric of the floor at the same time.
Save Money Now with underfloor insulation
Depending upon your property type and size, correctly installed, underfloor insulation can save you up to £100* a year on your heating bill. The installation costs are relatively low and depending upon the size and type of property, you could be easily looking to cover your costs within a few years. You may well be eligible for a grant to provide you with FREE insulation, please visit our Grants page to find out more – or contact us today.
*Energy savings figures based on a typical gas-heated home. All data obtained from the Energy Saving Trust (EST).
What is underfloor insulation?
Insulating your loft involves completely filling the space between the beams under your floor with mineral wool insulation “blankets” and securing this in place with nylon netting.
By installing this from under your floor, there is no need to take up your carpet and floor boards – ensuring that you have a quick mess free install.
Is your floor suitable?
A long as our installers can access the areas between your floor beams from underneath – via a basement or cellar, we can install insulation under your floor.
If you have a basement or cellar beneath your house, take a look – if the floor is a suspended wooden floor, you will probably be able to see wooden joists and the undersides of the floorboards. If you are unsure, contact us today for a free survey.
Your Customer Journey
- From your initial enquiry, our surveyors will visit your property and carry out a FREE, no obligation survey to check whether your property is eligible for funding.
- When you are happy to proceed with the work, we will arrange a date for your installation, which is typically completed within 2 – 3 hours.
- Before commencing work, our operatives will fully explain the installation process and how long it will take.
- All underfloor insulation is installed with a 25 year insurance backed guarantee.
- All loft insulation is completed with a certificate detailing the date of installation and insulation specification.
- Before our installers leave site, we will call you to ensure your complete satisfaction with our work.
- We will make the claim for the grant on your behalf, there is minimal paperwork and no lengthy claims process for you to worry about.
- All we ask you to do is complete a simple customer feedback form to help us monitor and maintain our high standard of customer care.