ECO4 Funding for Heating & Insulation Home Improvements
Get funded home energy improvements under the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) government scheme.
With heating bills increasing in Britain and thousands of families facing increased energy bills, it is important to check if you are eligible for any funded home energy improvements.
If you are in receipt of certain government benefits you could also qualify for funded energy improvements that can make a world of difference in terms of heating your home.
If you own or privately rent a property and are in receipt of a qualifying benefit, you could be eligible for one or all of the following under ECO4:
- Funded Solid Wall Insulation or Cavity Wall Insulation
Up to 35% of your heating can be lost through your walls if not correctly insulated.
- Funded replacement of your existing room heaters with a gas central system.
- Funded Smart Thermostats
You could reduce your heating bill by around 27% by upgrading your current heating system.
- Funded Loft Insulation & Room in Roof Insulation
Up to 25% of your heating can be lost through your loft if not correctly insulated.
- Funded Underfloor Insulation
You could save up to £100 every year with underfloor insulation. Without adequate underfloor insulation in your home, you could be losing around 15% of the heat you are paying for through your floor.
ECO4 grants are also available to landlords – learn more about how we can help with this.
Eligibility criteria for ECO4 grants:
If you are a homeowner or private tenant, and you are currently in receipt of one of the below benefits, you could be eligible for ECO4 Funding:
- Child Benefit (conditions apply)
- Child Tax Credit
- Housing Benefit
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Pension Credit Savings Credit
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credit
Find out if you qualify for free home energy improvements
Arktek Engineers are here to help. We are a team of North East based Gas Safe engineers, accredited insulation installers, and a proud installer of ECO4 measures.
We are happy to assist with the ECO4 funding process to install energy-saving measures in your home.
The process is simple. Once you’ve contacted us, we will:
- advise on your eligibility for the ECO4 scheme
- help you complete and process your application for funding
- conduct a free, no-obligation survey to determine the best possible energy saving measures for your home
- install energy-efficiency measures to help heat your home and provide relevant certificates
What if I don’t qualify for ECO4 funding?
There are some local authorities who offer funding for energy saving home improvements for individuals who are not in receipt of an ECO4 qualifying benefit. The Local Authority Flexible Eligibility (LA Flex) criteria for each local authority varies, however, Arktek will be able to advise if you qualify via this route.