Arktek recently chose to become certified under UKAS accredited ISO certifications to ensure that we meet the highest industry standards and remain consistently compliant with the latest regulations and safety advice.
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) is authorised to assess the competence and capability of businesses that provide a wide range of services. The UKAS accreditation process is rigorous and involves a thorough auditing process which is carried out annually to assess the processes and systems within an organisation.
Our UKAS ISO certifications include:
- ISO 9001 (Quality)
- This criteria considers our processes, management team, and includes strict rules regarding continual improvement. It ensures our commitment to a strong customer focus and dedication to providing our customers with the highest quality services and products.
- ISO 14001 (Environmental)
- This qualification sets out the structure of our environmental management system to ensure that we minimise and regulate our company’s impact on the environment.
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety)
- ISO 45001 helps Arktek reduce workplace risks, improve employee safety, and ensures that we are adhering to the safest working conditions, which is vital in the energy and home improvement industry.
We always aim to provide a professional and reliable service to all our customers and are accredited under multiple organisations to ensure our team are compliant, trusted, and safe.
You can view our full range of accreditations, core values and more about our company’s ethos here.